How to contact Us about privacy
Your privacy is very important to Us. For that reason, please read the following details carefully and get in contact with Us if you have any questions. You can contact our Privacy Officer whose contact details appear below.
Collection and Purpose
We may collect personal information from you in the course of your website if you input any personal information into the website. In addition, We also collect cookies from your computer, which enables Us to tell when you use the website and also to help customise your website experience.
The purpose for which We collect personal information is to provide you with the best service experience possible on the website. Some provision of personal information is optional. However, if you do not provide Us with certain types of personal information, you may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of the website.
We may share your information with:
- our related entities or Joint Venture Partners;
- our personnel, subcontractors, agents and advisors who have a need for that information as they assist Us in running our business, this website or providing related services;
- our subcontractors, suppliers and advisors to the extent necessary and relevant for the provision of our online products or services;
- third party vendors to satisfy our third party data payment arrangements;
- those other persons We believe are reasonably necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements and/or exercise any rights We have under our contracts;
- other third parties with your consent.
Third Party Sites
Our corporate website contains links to other websites, including social media sites and widgets. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices (including the delivery of any cookies) of these websites. We strongly encourage you to read the privacy policies of those websites before providing those third parties with your information.
Access and correction
National Privacy Principle 6 of the Australian Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) allows you to get access to, and correct, the personal information We hold about you in certain circumstances. If you would like to obtain such access, please contact Us on the details set out above.
We have processes in place to ensure the security of your personal information, including encryption of all data when it is transferred to our service providers and limitations on access to personal information within our organisation.
The Privacy Officer
Level 5, 155 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW, 2000
Phone: (02) 8091 5544